Working at Lilo is unlike any other game development opportunity around. That’s because we’re pioneers in social media marketing focused on vertical video content. We are built on creativity and partner with companies in many different industries such as music, athletics, and millennial-focused brands. We have a high-energy culture driven by innovation and excitement making every day an adventure.
We are looking for an HTML5 developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming to make class-leading social games. Responsibilities will include the translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
If you are to take on the role of a game developer you would be responsible for all development required for games we are creating. You could be working on multiple projects at once in any given week.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Worked with canvas (EaseIJS)
- Strong familiarity with mobile web development
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser, and cross-platform compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Knack for adhering to best design practices
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Mercurial, SVN
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree strongly preferred
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Understanding of Facebook, Snapchat, and Instagram
Lilo is a digital agency that is seeing exponential growth. We are focused on creating vertical video and marketing campaigns through Snapchat and Instagram. We are built on creativity and live for adventure. We are focused on designing high-quality, innovative, and creative content for our partners. We push limits and love to produce what most would consider impossible.