Working at Lilo is unlike any other motion graphics opportunity around. That’s because we’re pioneers in social media marketing focused on vertical video content. We are built on creativity and partner with companies in many different industries such as music, athletics, and millennial-focused brands. We have a high-energy culture driven by innovation and excitement making every day an adventure.
For the Motion Graphics Design position, you would be responsible for conceptualizing ideas and bringing design and animation to life. You would be responsible for preparing assets that could include illustrations and the need for Photoshop work. You would be working on projects from end to end and creating content that pushes the needle beyond what most could imagine as possible. We could have a need from time to time for you to work on projects outside of motion graphics but, this would only occur on an as-needed basis.
If you are to take on the role of a Motion Graphics designer you would be responsible for all graphic production required for stories we are creating. You could be working on multiple projects at once in any given week.
- Strong hands-on knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Creates and delivers graphics/assets to be used in animation
- Creating templates for commonly used design needs
- Collaborates with team and take direction
- Providing input and voicing opinion for design and usability
- Works independently and as part of team projects
- Displays attention to detail, spelling, and grammar
- Online portfolio/demo reel showcasing creativity, design and type layout skills
- Strong individual and team communication skills with the ability to take direction well
- Understanding of Facebook, Snapchat, and Instagram
Lilo is a digital agency that is seeing exponential growth. We are focused on creating vertical video and marketing campaigns through Snapchat and Instagram. We are built on creativity and live for adventure. We are focused on designing high-quality, innovative, and creative content for our partners. We push limits and love to produce what most would consider impossible.