Lilo is looking for a social manager and copywriter to work on both internal and external projects. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of how brands should be approaching a multi-social strategy. The candidate will also have experience with managing social accounts for different companies in various industries. Copywriting for social, blogs, long form and short form content will be a core function of this position. Creativity and resourcefulness is a must for this position.
If you are to take on the role of a Social Media Manager and Copywriter you would be responsible for managing multiple accounts for a variety of different brands, and our internal social accounts and content strategy. You will also be responsible for writing blogs, case studies, whitepapers and other content for internal and external use.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Experience with paid social advertising
- Hungry to learn how to become an expert digital marketer from a fast-moving team.
- Experience with content creation for Inbound marketing.
- Friends routinely ask for your help with Instagram captions
- Experience with creating a content/blogging strategy
- Ability to manage multiple projects, deadlines, and clients at once
- History working collaboratively with teams
- Incredibly detail oriented
- Open and receptive to creative direction and copy feedback
- Someone who works backward on a problem before moving forward towards a solution.
- Someone with a deep appreciation for research, a/b testing, and innovation.
- A portfolio that demonstrates your ability to grow social followings, increase engagement rates and create ROI for brands across digital platforms
- Digital agency experience a plus, but not required
- Photography skills are a plus, but not required
- Understanding of Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter and Facebook
Lilo is a digital experience agency focusing on social and digital activation. Our recent and current clients include Under Armour, Red Bull, Foot Locker, Microsoft, PEZ, AS Roma, Buffalo Sabres, Live Nation, Maroon 5, Justin Timberlake, Bleacher Report, among others. We’re a team of creators and innovators designing ads and content that moves the needle, and we’re constantly looking for talented people to help us grow.
We have an open working environment with a collaborative team process. Our office is always stocked with plenty of coffee, beer, and snacks. On Fridays, we have team lunches, play games, and take team outing when we can! The office is dog-friendly, so feel free to bring your dog!