About The Role
Lilo Social is hiring a Performance Growth Lead. This role will oversee the media and creative team to find success and positive ROI for our clients. This role is equally art as it is science. You understand the full funnel when it comes to performance marketing, and how each part of the ecosystem interacts with each other. This role is a manager position to work closely with each of the team members to conduct worthwhile tests on both media and creative, understand how to measure success, and how to move forward and optimize with the results.
Our number one focus is to drive growth and ROI for our clients. You will be expected to manage needs internally while providing insight and roadmaps for clients on where and how to scale. You will use your experience to make decisions and make choices of risks worth testing in order to drive growth. You will be in charge of driving constant team and client communication to make sure that the account has a sense of urgency to find winners and scale budgets whenever possible.
- Continuously meet revenue and ROAS target for up to 15 clients
- Work closely with creative team to ideate messaging and creative formats for designers to execute on
- Work closely with media buyers to execute audience and scaling tactics across Facebook and Google Ads
- Interfacing with clients on weekly calls, emails, and across Slack channels to keep them up to date on performance
- Establishing and maintaining long-lasting relationships with our clients by bringing valuable insights into meetings about ad performance, creative tests, and ideas for new marketing angles
- Problem-solving your way to reach success in our client’s ad accounts by digging into the data and transforming that into actionable next steps
- 4+ years of experience in Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Google Shopping, Analytics, and conversion rate optimization
- Confident interpersonal communication and relationship builder, including the ability to hold people accountable and conduct difficult conversations
- Expert knowledge of direct response creative, and copywriting
- Experience building, connecting, optimizing and troubleshooting data feeds in Google Merchant Center
- Experience with Figma, Klaviyo, Google Data Studio, and Asana a plus.
- Excel expertise and a strong ability to analyze data, make actionable decisions and recommendations
- An ability to think about a brand’s 360º digital approach from customer acquisition through to customer retention
About The Company
Lilo is a performance marketing agency focused on direct to consumer brands. We’re a team of creators and innovators designing ads and content that moves the needle, and we’re constantly looking for talented people to help us grow.