Lilo is looking for a social media strategist to work on both internal and external projects. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of how brands should be approaching a multi-social strategy. The candidate will also have experience with managing social accounts for different companies in various industries, media buying experince across social, and a creative mind full of ideas.
If you are to take on the role of a social media strategist you would be responsible for managing multiple accounts for a variety of different brands, and our internal social accounts and content strategy.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Experience with paid social advertising
- Hungry to learn how to become an expert digital marketer from a fast-moving team
- Experience with content creation for inbound marketing
- Experience with creating a content/blogging strategy
- Ability to manage multiple projects, deadlines, and clients at once
- History working collaboratively with teams
- Incredibly detail oriented
- Open and receptive to creative direction and copy feedback
- Someone who works backward on a problem before moving forward towards a solution
- Someone with a deep appreciation for research, a/b testing, and innovation.
- Understanding of Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter and Facebook
- Friends routinely ask for your help with Instagram captions
- A portfolio that demonstrates your ability to grow social followings, increase engagement rates and create ROI for brands across digital platforms
- Digital agency experience is a plus, but not required
- Photography skills are a plus, but not required
Lilo is an interactive digital agency focusing on social and digital activation. Our recent and current clients include Under Armour, Foot Locker, Microsoft, PEZ, AS Roma, Buffalo Sabres, Live Nation, Maroon 5, Justin Timberlake, Bleacher Report, among others. We’re a team of creators and innovators designing ads and content that moves the needle, and we’re constantly looking for talented people to help us grow.