As a business development specialist, you will foster inbound and outbound leads to build a healthy pipeline for the agency and sales team. You will bring the ability to build pipelines from various sources and have experience with managing a CRM. In this role, you will need to be self-started and be excited about the challenge of reaching monthly lead targets to help turn leads into sales opportunities.
In this role, a day to day will be focused on connecting prospects with the sales team through cold calls, emails, LinkedIn messenger, and other platforms. You will represent Lilo Social in your outreach and will speak to every prospect with professionalism as you will be the first face they will meet from the agency.
- A major focus on generating qualified leads for Lilo Social through outbound calling, email, and LinkedIn engagement.
- Maintain an efficient calendar to ensure availability for calls with prospecting clients.
- Manage a calendar with daily availability to take calls with prospects to share Lilo Social’s services and qualify them for the sales team.
- Coordinate video meetings for the sales team with qualified sales leads.
- Manage a CRM to track activity, follow ups, and performance
- Effectively use lead-generating tools such as Zoominfo, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator to meet and connect with qualified leads..
- Work with the management team to collaborate and drive demand generation to hit company sales and growth goals.
- Manage and qualify all inbound leads from marketing campaigns, events, website visits, and other sources.
- Hitting monthly, quarterly, and annual lead generation targets.
- Learn, understand, and can confidently share Lilo Social’s services with leads.
- Properly qualify leads as potential sales opportunities.
- Book meetings with qualified leads for the team.
- Experience in an outbound sales role is required.
- A track record of hitting sales goals in past roles.
- Experience effectively managing a CRM.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with scheduling and time management.
- Ability to work both independently, and as a part of a team.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Google Drive, Asana, Slack, and Notion.
Lilo Social is a growth marketing agency focused on on full-funnel marketing delivering best-in-class paid media and creative services for a wide range of eCommerce brands focused on scaling. We work across the entire life-cycle of the customer journey covering content creation, ad production, paid media, conversion rate optimization, and email/sms marketing. Select clients include Cheribundi, NYC FC, BAUER, Spcy, Bear Mountain BBQ, and Toynk.