About the role
Lilo Social, a full-funnel digital growth agency, delivers best-in-class paid media and creative services for a wide range of eCommerce brands. We’re looking for a Creative Strategist with deep experience driving business growth for early-stage startups. In this role, you’ll be a part of a small but growing team and help scale some of the most promising direct to consumer brands.
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of performance marketing for direct-to-consumer brands, how to structure a customer journey from awareness to purchase, and is looking to own responsibility for creative performance for multiple clients.
- 3 years of experience working with eCommerce brands and paid social
- Experience working with and leading design teams from brief to creative execution
- Data oriented mind to understand how certain metrics impact performance and how to act upon data when things are and are not working
- Attention to detail to provide thorough briefs and rigid approval process before client reviews
- Deep understanding of a customer sales journey and how it relates to storytelling
- Expert copywriting skills and experience to deepen those stories and creatives
- Client facing experience is an added bonus
- Creating informed briefs for the internal design team to execute on performance driven creative for paid social advertising.
- Create performance roadmaps to drive a structured testing process to drive performance based on creative assets.
- Put together shot lists for upcoming brand shoots and influencer UGC.
- Leading copy across paid ads, email, and blogs. Working with a team of writers for longer form content both internally and externally.
- Proficient across the Adobe Suite of creative tools, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Suite of products, Asana, and Shopify.
- Tracking performance metrics and key KPIs of each creative to understand what is working, improve, and report back to internal and external parties.
Lilo is a performance marketing agency focused on direct to consumer brands. We’re a team of creators and innovators designing ads and content that moves the needle, and we’re constantly looking for talented people to help us grow.