Working at Lilo is unlike any other design opportunity around. That’s because we’re pioneers in social media marketing focused on vertical video content. We are built on creativity and partner with companies in many different industries such as music, athletics, and millennial-focused brands. We have a high-energy culture driven by innovation and excitement making every day an adventure.
Lilo is looking for a Digital Designer to bring a range of digital products and experiences to life. The ideal candidate for this position will have a portfolio featuring multiple examples of interface design and will be able to demonstrate their strong understanding of the latest digital trends and emerging technologies.
If you are to take on the role of a Digital Designer you would be responsible for all interface design required for the products we are creating. You could be working on multiple projects at once in any given week.
- Strong understanding of Adobe CS and/or Sketch
- Exceptional design aesthetic and typography skills
- Work collaboratively on teams
- Incredibly detail oriented
- Open and receptive to creative direction and design feedback
- Someone who works backward on a problem before moving forward towards a solution.
- Someone with a deep appreciation for research, user interviews, and user testing.
- Familiarity working with responsive websites / mobile web applications and native mobile applications
- Online portfolio/demo reel showcasing creativity, design and type layout skills
- Strong individual and team communication skills with the ability to take direction well
- Understanding of Facebook, Snapchat, and Instagram
Lilo is a digital agency that is seeing exponential growth. We are focused on creating vertical video and marketing campaigns through Snapchat and Instagram. We are built on creativity and live for adventure. We are focused on designing high-quality, innovative, and creative content for our partners. We push limits and love to produce what most would consider impossible.